Raagit provides its service to you, subject to the following agreement laying down the Terms and Conditions of Use (“Agreement”), which may be updated by us from time to time.
Access to and use of this website (‘raagit.com’) is provided by Raagit subject to the following terms:
- By accessing, browsing, or using raagit.com you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be legally bound by the terms of this Agreement, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of raagit.com. You further agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including export and re-export control laws and regulations. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use raagit.com.
- The contents of the website may be used for informational purposes only.
- Raagit may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Raagit. Your continued use of raagit.com after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Intellectual Property Rights
Raagit owns all right, title and interest in the Intellectual Property Rights comprised in most of the content present on this website, including in software, text, images, graphics, video and audio (“Materials”) which is covered by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. Elements of Raagit websites are protected by copyright, trade dress, trademark, unfair competition, and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. You agree to comply with all copyright laws worldwide in your use of this website and to prevent any unauthorized copying of the Materials. No Material from this website may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, downloaded, uploaded, transmitted, broadcasted, posted, made available to the public, publicly displayed, transmitted or distributed in any form except for your own personal, non-commercial use without prior written permission from Raagit. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any Material except for your own personal, non-commercial use. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Except as expressly provided herein, Raagit does not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, trademarks, copyrights or trade secret information. Unauthorized use of the Materials may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
The service mark Raagit, the Raagit logo and the name, ‘Raag Infotech Ltd.’ (“Raagit marks”), are the service marks of Raagit Limited and may not be used in any manner without prior written consent from Raagit, including as a meta tag, hyperlink or for keyword-based advertising. No logo, graphic, sound or image from the Raagit website may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by Raagit. Any use of the Raagit Marks has to be with the prior written permission of the company and in accordance with the Brand Use Guidelines.
Fair use of Raagit Marks
“Fair use” of trademarks allows third parties to make reference (text ONLY) to Raagit Marks. While fair use allows use of or reference to Raagit Marks, it is necessary that the usage be truthful, not disparaging to Raagit, and does not mislead the public. You must be clear and accurate as to the nature of the relationship between Raagit and your company, its products or services.
Subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement, Raagit grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access, use and display the Materials on the website only for personal, non-commercial purposes. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the website in any way. This authorization is not a transfer of title in the Materials and copies of the Materials and is subject to the following restrictions:
- You must retain, on all copies of the Materials downloaded, all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the Materials;
- You may not modify the Materials in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use them for any public or commercial purpose; and
- You must not transfer the Materials to any other person unless you give them notice of, and they agree to accept, the obligations arising under these terms and conditions of use.
You agree to abide by all additional restrictions displayed on the website as it may be updated from time to time including the specific instructions as may be mentioned in the Materials.
You agree to use raagit.com only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the website. Prohibited behavior includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within raagit.com.
You agree not to use the website in any manner that may disparage, defame, ridicule or show Raagit in an uncomplimentary light.
Except for the limited permission in this Clause, Raagit does not grant you any express or implied rights or licenses under any patents, trademarks, copyrights, or other proprietary or intellectual property rights, whether owned by Raagit or any Third Party Site. You may not mirror any of the content from this site on another Website or in any other media.
Photography Use Policy
Between Raagit and you, Raagit is the owner of copyright including moral rights in the photographs and in the personality and publicity rights comprised in the contents of the photographs available on this site (“Raagit Photos”). Raagit Photos are only for use by accredited members of the media, as is reasonable for news reporting. Apart from this express and limited license, Raagit does not grant you any other right or permission. You are permitted to use the Raagit Photos as long as the use will not disparage, defame or in any other manner show Raagit in bad or uncomplimentary light nor imply any endorsement, affiliation or sponsorship by Raagit. You are not permitted to change, manipulate, merge, modify, or morph the Raagit Photos except for resizing or cropping them. By downloading the photographs available on this site, you represent and warrant that you accept these terms and are an accredited member of the media.
Information Provided By You
Raagit does not want you to, and you should not send any confidential or proprietary information to Raagit via the website. You agree that any information or materials that you or individuals acting on your behalf provide to Raagit will NOT be considered confidential or proprietary. By providing any such information or materials to Raagit, you grant to Raagit an unrestricted, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, display, publicly perform, transmit and distribute such information and materials, and you further agree that Raagit is free to use any ideas, concepts or know-how that you provide to Raagit.
Right to Terminate Access
Raagit may terminate a user’s access at any time for any reason. Your failure to comply with the terms, conditions, and notices on this site will result in automatic termination of any rights granted to you, without prior notice, and you must immediately destroy all copies of downloaded materials in your possession or control. The provisions regarding disclaimer of warranty, the accuracy of information, and indemnification shall survive such termination. Raagit may monitor access to the website.
Limitation of Damages
IN NO EVENT WILL Raagit BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY TYPE WHATSOEVER RELATED TO OR ARISING FROM THIS WEB SITE OR ANY USE OF THIS WEB SITE, OR OF ANY SITE OR RESOURCE/ INFORMATION LINKED TO, REFERENCED, OR ACCESSED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE, OR FOR THE USE OR DOWNLOADING OF, OR ACCESS TO, ANY MATERIALS, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOST SAVINGS OR LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA, EVEN IF Raagit IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS EXCLUSION AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ALL CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORIES.
The materials may contain inaccuracies and typographical errors. Raagit does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the materials or the reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed or distributed through the website. You acknowledge that any reliance on any such opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information shall be at your sole risk.
Disclaimer of Warranty
THIS WEBSITE, THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS ON THE WEBSITE, AND THE SOFTWARE MADE AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR SATISFACTORY QUALITY, COMPATIBILITY, SECURITY, ACCURACY, OR COMPLETENESS OF THE MATERIALS OR THE RELIABILITY OF ANY ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT OR OTHER INFORMATION DISPLAYED OR DISTRIBUTED THROUGH THE SITE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ANY RELIANCE ON ANY SUCH OPINION, ADVICE, STATEMENT, MEMORANDUM, OR INFORMATION SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. Raagit EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, AND OTHER WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES, OR REPRESENTATIONS, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, (WHETHER SUCH LOSSES WHERE FORESEEN, FORESEEABLE, KNOWN OR OTHERWISE: (A) LOSS OF DATA OR INFORMATION OR PROGRAMS ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM THAT ARE RELATED TO THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE; (B) LOSS OF REVENUE OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS; (C) LOSS OF BUSINESS OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION; (D) LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY; (E) LOSS OF GOODWILL OR INJURY TO REPUTATION; (F) LOSSES SUFFERED BY THIRD PARTIES; OR (G) THE INABILITY TO USE, THE CONTENT, MATERIALS, AND FUNCTIONS OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY LINKED WEBSITE OR, EVEN IF Raagit IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Additionally, Raagit makes no warranty that: (a) the website will meet your requirements; (b) the website will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the website or any services offered through the website will be accurate or reliable (d) that defects will be corrected, or that raagit.com or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Raagit, its subsidiaries and affiliates from any claim, cost, expense, judgment or other loss relating to your use of this website, including without limitation of the foregoing, any action you take which is in violation of the terms and conditions of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
Changes to Website or to the Agreement
Raagit may, at its sole discretion, terminate, change, add or remove, suspend or discontinue any aspect of its website (in whole or in part) at any time, including, its content or features. Raagit reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to use of the website. Raagit may terminate the authorization, rights, and license given above and, upon such termination, you shall immediately destroy all materials. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon notice, which shall be placed on the website. Your continued use of the website after any changes to this Agreement are posted will be considered acceptance of those changes. Raagit may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the website without notice or liability.
Your obligations while communicating with Raagit
You warrant that you shall not submit any defamatory, threatening, obscene, harassing, or otherwise unlawful or illegal information or material of any nature, including text, graphics, video, programs or audio. Contributing material with the intention of committing or promoting an illegal act is strictly prohibited. You agree not to submit materials which are not your own original work, or which violate, plagiarise, or incorporate the proprietary materials of another or infringe the rights of third parties including copyright, trademark, trade secrets, privacy, publicity, personal or proprietary rights.
Waiver and Severability of Terms
The Failure of Raagit to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Agreement remain in full force and effect.
International Users and Choice of Law
These Terms and Conditions of Use shall be governed by the laws of State of New York, without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Raagit and you with respect to your use of the website. Any cause of action you may have with respect to your use of the website must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of the Agreement or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to affect the intent of the Agreement, and the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force
- All domain registrations and renewals are to be paid in advance.
- Expiration of a domain can result in the service disruption and loss of domain.
- Raag Infotech Ltd. will not be responsible if a domain expires due to non-payment / late payment of the charges. All payments must be made within seven working days before the expiry date.
- It is client’s responsibility to renew their domain names with us.
- All invoices and dues must be paid in full before we release the requested domain name.
- Raag Infotech Ltd. has the domains in a common pool account and therefore cannot give access to its domain control panel.
- Raag Infotech Ltd. offers packages in coordination with third-party providers. Changes to the third-party provider rules and policies may ultimately affect the services we provide or the terms and conditions herein.
- Hosting is an annual charge which must be paid in advance for the whole year. Except if the client is under one of our Maintenance packages.
- It is the client’s responsibility to renew the hosting in time ie. before the expiry date. Failure to renew in time can lead to loss of files, data, emails, backups etc. All unpaid hostings are disabled or deleted from the server.All renewals must be paid within seven working days prior to the expiry date. Raag Infotech Ltd. will not be responsible for issues relating to delayed payment.
- Hosting are on shared and non-shared servers hosted via third-party providers. Raag Infotech Ltd. ensures best to our ability that our systems and servers are protected from hackers, viruses, intruders and other online and offline problems, however, we will not be held liable for any disruption of services if such situation arises.
- The client is solely responsible for the content stored on and served by the hosting service purchased and the activity of any scripts or email services created under the hosting service. The Customer must maintain the security of all account passwords and applications or scripts and ensure all scripts under the hosting service are free from malicious content that may harm any part of the Server, other client accounts hosted, or the external systems of visitors viewing the hosted content.
- In case of a malware attack, Raag Infotech Ltd. reserves the right to delete files on the hosting service without giving any prior notice.
For general website design & development projects we employ the following steps:
Upon quote acceptance/sign off, initiation payment is processed to start the project. As required by the project, we may hold a Scoping Workshop to discuss the requirements in detail.
Once we have the brand details such as logo, images, branding materials etc, we will have a mock-up for your review within 5 to 10 working days.
You can review the design and suggest improvements accordingly. Depending upon your project, generally up to 3 to 5 design modifications that can be done within the given estimates. Please refer to your allocated design and development hours for details.
Once the design is finalized & approved, we’ll proceed with the HTML development. At this stage, we generally need around 3 to 5 banner text and/or images for rotation.
Once, HTML is done, if CMS is included in your project, we will proceed to set up your website on your selected Content Management System (CMS). Please provide all content and copy prior to the development phase.
Depending upon the time and resources allocated to your project, we’ll transfer as much content as possible from the old website to the new website. Remaining content can be transferred via the CMS by your designated staff. We can provide the instructions needed to help you do this.
Once the site is ready from our end, we generally hand it over to you for further review, test and/or to upload/change contents as necessary.
At this stage, you need to give us a Go-Live date for us to make the new website/project live.
Your website can be made live within 3 to 5 working days of a Go Live approval, assuming that the accounts are clear. Kindly note that we require full payment prior to transferring the website to any external servers.
Kindly note, there are limited man-hours allocated for the project. The estimates for all website under £5000 are based on an assumption that projects will be completed over eight to twelve working weeks depending on the size of your project. Any further delays may increase the project management costs. If you do not believe the project to be completed within this timeframe, please do let us know prior to starting the project.
Also, generally speaking, going back and forth takes a lot of time. We encourage you to provide all necessary details, at the start of the project to ensure that the project team’s time is efficiently utilized on your project and you do not incur any unnecessary additional costs.
You will be kept updated via emails and/or telephone calls as the project demands. However, please do not hesitate to contact us anytime you require a project status. Also, please always keep us updated with your relevant email addresses/contact details.
Once the website/application has been made live on the client’s domain, it is their responsibility to take regular full back-ups and to update all components and third-party software.
We consider ourselves to be very flexible and adaptable and approach all requests with a ‘can do’ attitude. If you require something changed, please feel free to discuss with us. Please contact us if you require further details or have any questions. We look forward to working together with you on your project!
- Hosting Cancellation requests must be sent in writing or by email one month prior to the expiry of the same. Once the hosting has been renewed, it cannot be cancelled and must be paid for the full year.
- If the hosting is not paid and renewed before the expiry date. We reserve the right to disable the hosting and all associated services including emails and dns records. Additional charges will be applicable to re-enable the hosting. Raag Infotech Ltd. will not be responsible for any loss of data, files, emails, backups, restoration costs etc.
- If a hosting has been cancelled / disabled then all files, emails, databases and backups will be deleted from the server without any notification to the client.
- Once all invoices are paid, it is client’s responsibility to request for the files subject to the below:
- Raag Infotech Ltd. CMS is a proprietary CMS of Raag Infotech Ltd.. Raag Infotech Ltd. owns copyrights of all codes written for any client, unless arrangements are made prior to start of the project. Raag Infotech Ltd. warrants a license to use any custom built software for the client, for their use only. This license is granted while paying for the hosting. Raag Infotech Ltd. CMS cannot be transferred to any external host; this includes any access to the software codes. FTP and Control panel access is not provided if the website is using Raag Infotech Ltd. CMS.
- Raag Infotech Ltd. CMS is a proprietary CMS of Raag Infotech Ltd. and cannot be transferred to any external host.
- Emails: All emails are to be downloaded on the client’s computer periodically. Email boxes must be kept within their quota limits. Periodical maintenance may be carried out on the email box and emails older than 6 months are deleted.
- Client’s must not use the email hosting for inappropriate content and other undesired emails which can result in spamming or infecting the server. Under such circumstances, immediate action will be taken and the required files and data will be deleted without any prior notice.
- Raag Infotech Ltd. offer packages in coordination with third-party providers. Changes to the third-party provider rules and policies may ultimately affect the services we provide or the terms and conditions herein.
- Hosting are on shared and non-shared servers hosted via third-party providers. Raag Infotech Ltd. ensures best to our ability that our systems and servers are protected from hackers, viruses, intruders and other online and offline problems, however we will not be held liable for any disruption of services if such situation arises.