In the rare chance of an apocalyptic event that you have to ask for a refund or cancellation, we follow a professional return and cancellation policy. We like to be transparent with our clients and our return and cancellation policy reflects that.
Fixed Price Packages
We prepare a detailed agreement and send it to you before we start working on your project. You have to return the agreement to us after you finish reading it. It has to be signed by you. We ask for a full payment of the package at the time of signing the agreement. This amount is non- refundable. As per our Terms and Conditions, if you cancel a contracted project at any point after the work commences, you will be liable for all work charges incurred up to the cancellation point.
- Prior to work commencing- You will be eligible for a complete refund of your project value if no work has commenced on your project from when we receive payment of your deposit, to when we receive notice in writing that you are canceling your website project and request a refund.
- Once work has commenced – Once we have started working on your project a partial refund may be available to you. Any request for a refund, or partial refund, must be made in writing. Your refund will be calculated by deducting costs associated with work undertaken by Raag Infotech Ltd. (charged at our current hourly rate) and/or expenses incurred by Raag Infotech Ltd. relating to your project up to the date of cancellation. We will provide you with a ledger of work completed, and/or expenses incurred, to justify the refund (if applicable) you will be paid.
Work undertaken on your project may include, but is not limited to; contact between yourself and an Account Manager and/or website designer from Raag Infotech Ltd., the commencement of wireframes/prototypes by Raag Infotech Ltd. for your project, the development of a design concept(s) by Raag Infotech Ltd. for your project, the sourcing of imagery for your project, time spent on strategy for your website, internal discussions by our staff relating to your project, the allocation of future staffing resources in response to your project sign-off and any time spent building and/or coding your website. Expenses incurred may include the purchase of stock imagery, the purchase of third-party technology products and/or services for your project as well as other, reasonably incurred expenses in building your website.
Any payment relating to the domain name registration renewal or hosting or any 3rd party products or service purchased on behalf of the client will have to be paid in full and is non-refundable. In case of all renewal cancellations, we must be notified at least 30 days before the renewal date.
Raag Infotech Ltd. generally builds and tests the websites/applications on our own servers or hosted domains. The website/application will be transferred-off to the nominated 3rd party server upon full payment of all invoices and dues.
Custom Quoted Packages
Refund Policy for Web Design, Web Development, CMS Development and App Development Services:
For Web Design, Web Development, CMS Development and App Design, We prepare a blueprint first. After the client’s approval, we go to actual development stage where we build working prototypes.
Once you approve the blueprint, we will consider it to be final and no refund will be issued after that.
If you are not satisfied by the work that we present you, you can always ask for edits and you can tell us to redesign it. We are committed to giving you satisfaction through the skills of our world-class developers and we will work hard to make you happy.
- All prices are quoted in British Pound Sterling (£) are inclusive of GST unless specified.
- All invoices are to be processed as per the schedule via your preferred method of payment.
- Milestone payments must be made within 5 working days of each milestone/schedule unless mutually agreed otherwise. Final payment must be made prior to website/application/project going live.
- Receipt of payment is deemed as acceptance of the quote, milestone, delivery, project and terms & conditions.
- Raag Infotech Ltd. reserves the right to negotiate and refund an appropriate portion of the amount paid by customer towards the requested service. If you cancel your order after making the payment, but the work has not commenced, we will refund 75% of the payment that you have already made. If the order is canceled after the commencement of work, the maximum refund or charge will be 50% of the invoice. There will be no refund or adjustments if cancellation is called when more than 50% of the work has been completed. All cancellations must be received in writing and can be sent via regular mail, email or fax. Telephone requests on cancellations will not be accepted.
- For minor or once-off works, payments need to be made either in advance or as per the terms mentioned in the invoice/proposal. If you require any changes to the terms, you must inform us in writing (emails accepted) within two working days of the receipt of the same.
- Late fees and charges: All outstanding invoices will incur a late payment fee of 10% of the pending amount and an administration fee of £5.50 per month, from the due date.
- Due date: Is the date on which the payment is due as per the terms of the invoice/proposal
- Outstanding Invoice: An invoice is deemed to be outstanding if the payment is still due within 14 days of the expiry of the due date.
- Debt Collection: Client is provided a further 7 days after late payment fee is applied to pay the invoice. Failure to pay will result in the outstanding amount referred to a debt collector. Raag Infotech Ltd. will not be liable for any costs or charges associated with the recovery of the outstanding amount. Any charges associated with the recovery of the outstanding amount (debt collectors, administration charges, legal fees) will be referred to the client for processing.
- If you are late with a payment or have any queries regarding the Invoice, please contact Accounts Manager immediately on receiving the invoice or reminder emails.
- All communications/correspondences are generally done via emails. It is client’s responsibility to keep us updated with their relevant email addresses.
- Any payment relating to the domain name registration renewal or hosting or any 3rd party products or service purchased on behalf of the client will have to be paid in full and is non-refundable. In case of all renewal cancellations, we must be notified at least 30 days before the renewal date.
- Raag Infotech Ltd. generally builds and tests the websites/applications on our own servers or hosted domains. The website/application will be transferred-off to the nominated 3rd party server upon full payment of all invoices and dues.